Skip to content
Privacy / GDPR
- The survey will collect data on your convictions and habits concerning maintaining friendships as well as some demographic variables
- The dataset is designed to be anonymous and should not allow to trace individual participants.
- The dataset will be deleted once the research project is over (hopefully within 2 years).
- As the data is anonymous, I can delete a survey response if you let me know the day you filled it out, gender, age and country of origin submitted within the demographic questions section.
- The data is hosted on the official Limesurvey servers, which are used for a variety of research projects (https://www.limesurvey.org/customer-support/frequently-asked-questions)
- If you submit an email at the end, this will be used twice only – once immediately to give you a receipt of your submission, and once at some point in the future to let you know the final report/publication is completed.
- If you have further questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org